We have made some changes to the way we work to make sure the salon is safe for you and our team.
- If you have ANY symptoms of COVID-19 please do not come into the salon. You will not be charged if you cancel your appointment for this reason but please give us as much notice as possible. We will ask you if you are experiencing any symptoms before you enter the salon.
- When you arrive at the salon please park and wait in your car to avoid congestion in the reception area. Your therapist will come and welcome you into the salon when it is safe to do so.
- Our therapists will be wearing PPE in accordance with the government guidelines.
- You will be asked to wash your hands on arrival and wear a face covering for the duration of your treatment, unless you are having a massage or facial where you can remove your mask once treatment is due to start. For your comfort please bring your own face covering or mask. We will have masks available for you to wear if required.
- We will take your temperature on arrival with an infra-red distance therometer, this is to instill extra comfort for the clients that have been shielding at home.
- Please come to the salon for your treatment alone so we can adhere to strict social distancing rules. We can no longer offer treatments for clients who would like to be in the same treatment room as a friend or family member. And to start it’ll be out in one out with only one therapist working.
- Please do not bring any coats, bags or belongings into the salon that are not essential.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer refreshments at this time so please bring your own bottle of water.
- We would prefer card payments please.
Please bear with us, we have not worked under these conditions before. We promise we will do our best to make your visit with us as relaxing, luxurious and pampering as possible.